British Airways is to add its new Club World catering to an additional 10 routes from London Heathrow from Thursday 1 February 2018.
The new catering involves radical changes to the presentation of meals, with starters and desserts chosen from a cart in the aisle. Currently, the new catering is only available on London Heathrow – New York JFK, where it debuted last September.
By region, the new routes are:
Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, New York Newark, Philadelphia, Washington Dulles, Montreal and Toronto.
There is still a long way to go before the new catering is available network-wide. At Heathrow alone, there are nearly sixty long-haul routes that are yet to receive the new catering. However, BA claims the roll-out will be complete by the end of 2018.
BA is also progressively rolling out new Club World bedding from The White Company, albeit at a different pace and on different routes to the new catering.
We do have flights booked on three different routes featuring the new catering in the coming months. We look forward to trying the new catering shortly and comparing notes between flights and routes.
As with any change in the in-flight service on BA, we strongly recommend making your views known if you receive a post-flight survey by e-mail. These scores are monitored very closely to determine whether changes to service are considered a success or not.
More to read on BA Club World:
- What Else Is Happening With Club World?
- This Is British Airways New Club World Suite
- The Evolution of British Airways Club World
- BA’s New Club World Seat Arrives July 2019
- British Airways modifies new Club World meal service
- BA’s New Club World Service – One Year On
- BA Club World Montréal – London Heathrow Reviewed
- BA Club World London Heathrow – Montréal Reviewed
- BA Club World Catering: New York JFK – London Heathrow
- BA’s new Club World catering & bedding reviewed