Virgin Atlantic is operating a limited flight schedule due to restrictions on international travel to and from the UK.
The airline is operating limited flights to Atlanta, Barbados, Boston, Delhi, Hong Kong (one way to Heathrow only), Lagos, Los Angeles, Miami, Mumbai, New York JFK and Tel Aviv.
Passenger flights to Antigua, Cape Town, Grenada, Johannesburg, Montego Bay and Shanghai are temporarily suspended.
The return of Virgin Atlantic routes to Havana, Las Vegas, Orlando, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington Dulles has been repeatedly delayed.
Due to the closure of Terminal 3 by Heathrow Airport, Virgin Atlantic has relocated to Terminal 2. Virgin Atlantic has suspended all flights at London Gatwick for the foreseeable future.
All Virgin Atlantic Clubhouses worldwide are closed. The Upper Class Wing and “Revivals” lounge at London Heathrow are closed.
Here are our latest stories on Virgin Atlantic:
- Virgin Atlantic Going Concern Warning
- Virgin Atlantic To Fly To St Vincent
- Virgin Atlantic To Launch Heathrow – Lahore & Islamabad
- Virgin Atlantic Secures Financial Support Package
- Virgin Atlantic “Racing To Stitch Together £900m Rescue”
- Virgin Atlantic Reinstates More Routes At London Heathrow
- Virgin Atlantic To Resume Passenger Flights From 20 July
- Virgin Atlantic’s London Heathrow Route Network
- Virgin Atlantic Unveils Radical Restructuring
- Virgin Atlantic Transfers Flights From Gatwick To Heathrow