British Airways has put in place blanket cancellations from London Heathrow to Mumbai and New Delhi from April to June 2019.
BA143 from London Heathrow to New Delhi is cancelled from Sunday 31 March to Monday 15 April 2019.
BA142 from New Delhi to London Heathrow is cancelled from Monday 1 April to Tuesday 16 April 2019.
BA139 from London Heathrow to Mumbai is cancelled from Friday 14 June to Sunday 30 June 2019.
BA138 from Mumbai to London Heathrow is cancelled from Saturday 15 June to Monday 1 July 2019.
No specific reason has been given for the cancellation other than “operational reasons”. It is likely that aircraft availability due to ongoing maintenance issues with the Boeing 787 fleet is the cause.
Passengers whose flights have been cancelled are entitled to a full refund. Passengers should also be able to rebooked on alternative BA flights between London Heathrow and Mumbai (BA199/BA198) and New Delhi (BA257/BA256).
More to read on British Airways Disruption
Here are our latest posts on disruption affecting British Airways:
- British Airways Pilot Strike Ballot Update – Friday 2 August
- BA Fails To Challenge BALPA Strike Ballot At Court Of Appeal
- British Airways Pilot Strike Ballot Result Update
- British Airways Pilots Vote For Industrial Action
- British Airways Pilot Strike Ballot Update
- British Airways Heathrow – Cairo Aircraft Change
- Possible British Airways Strike Ballot
- British Airways London Gatwick – New York JFK Cancellations
- Air Belgium to operate Heathrow – Cairo for British Airways
- British Airways Boeing 787 Cancellations
- BA Heathrow – Abu Dhabi Cancellations
- British Airways Doha Cancellations May 2019
- British Airways Mumbai & New Delhi Cancellations
- Air Belgium to operate Heathrow – Toronto for British Airways
- Air Belgium to operate Heathrow – Newark for British Airways