You have reached an article that contains now out of date information on disruption at British Airways. It has been maintained in case readers require historical flight information. Please find below our latest articles on disruption at British Airways:
- British Airways Averts Heathrow Ground Staff Strike
- British Airways Heathrow Staff Vote For Strike Action
- British Airways Winter Long-Haul Route Suspensions
- BA Rebooking Policy For Passengers Returning To The UK
- BA Extends Use Of Vouchers To Africa Franchise Comair
- BA Adds Flexibility For Corporate / On Business Customers
- British Airways Extends “Book With Confidence” Policy
- British Airways Extends Coronavirus Rebooking Policy
British Airways has put in place blanket cancellations from London Heathrow to Mumbai and New Delhi from April to June 2019.
BA143 from London Heathrow to New Delhi is cancelled from Sunday 31 March to Monday 15 April 2019.
BA142 from New Delhi to London Heathrow is cancelled from Monday 1 April to Tuesday 16 April 2019.
BA139 from London Heathrow to Mumbai is cancelled from Friday 14 June to Sunday 30 June 2019.
BA138 from Mumbai to London Heathrow is cancelled from Saturday 15 June to Monday 1 July 2019.
No specific reason has been given for the cancellation other than “operational reasons”. It is likely that aircraft availability due to ongoing maintenance issues with the Boeing 787 fleet is the cause.
Passengers whose flights have been cancelled are entitled to a full refund. Passengers should also be able to rebooked on alternative BA flights between London Heathrow and Mumbai (BA199/BA198) and New Delhi (BA257/BA256).